GITFIC 2022 - EXPECTED OUTPUTS
Key outputs will comprise:
1. The sharing of information on financial integration through Cross-Border Payments and Settlement Systems and related regulatory issues among African policymakers, regulators, mobile money service providers, commercial banks, and other related stakeholders;
2. Improve knowledge about the challenges and opportunities for supporting Cross-Border Payments and Settlement Systems in Africa;
3. Increase awareness among participants regarding the importance of the sound regulation for Cross-Border Payments and Settlement Systems and regional financial integration;
4. Agreed consensus on a strategic approach of financial institutions in supporting regional mobile money payments regulation in African Economic Communities and their member states;
5. A report of the conference proceedings and recommendations for consideration by appropriate institutions, organizations, and strategic partners.
Date: MAY, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Each Day
Venue: ACCRA, COMMERCIAL CAPITAL OF AFRICA
Day One: First Panel
Topic: Towards an Effective and Efficient Mobile Money Transactional Penetration in Africa; A Catalyst to solving Cross Border Payment & Settlement, an Anticipated-Barrier within the AfCFTA;- The Role of Financial Regulators and Stakeholders
Day Two: First Panel
Topic: Measuring the Acceptability and Adaptation Level of the AfCFTA on the African Continent a Year after Implementation of the 1st Phase;- Where do we stand in terms of Trade in Goods, Trade in Service, and Dispute Resolution Protocols
Day Two: Second Panel
Topic: Leveraging on the pillars of Trade-Finance – A catalyst for Industrial Growth and Acceleration Post Pandemic; the Role of Payment, Financing, Risk Mitigation and Access to Information
SCAN WITH YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER FOR THE 6TH CONFERENCE
SPONSOR GITFIC 2022
Engage us for discussion
Accra, May 25, GNA — The Ghana International Trade and Finance Conference (GITFiC) has called on government and stakeholders in the trade sector to implement enhanced trade finance support...
The Ghana International Investment Trade and Finance Conference (GITFiC) has advocated the urgent implementation of harmonised trade finance policy reforms across the Continent for effective...
The Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, will on July 27, 2021, open the 5th Ghana International Trade and Finance Conference (GITFiC). The conference will be on the theme: “Facilitating...